We’re excited to offer an opportunity for an experienced video producer to grow with our established and expanding company. You will be our producer, lead account manager and project coordinator who looks after all aspects of client work, from pitch to completion. While this position is remote/work from home, you will also be a vital part of all shoots, with some travel required.
You are an incredibly organized person and great communicator, who keeps everyone on track while maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude. You’re comfortable wearing multiple hats – you’re a fixer, creative problem solver, researcher, script writer and relationship builder. Clients trust you and creatives love working with you.
You never miss a deadline, no detail is too small and the process is just as important as the finished project. You love flexing your creativity and thrive when working across multiple projects and styles – from documentary to narrative commercial work. You get the job done on time, on budget and make it a great experience for all involved.
We’re a creatively owned and operated company that is passionate about creating world-class content and lasting client relationships. From commercials to corporate films to social content, we produce work for top brands.
We offer ‘concept to completion’ video production services with a focus on delivering value to audiences and results for clients. Think film-making for brands (check out our portfolio).
- Project management, including invoicing and budgeting
- Managing accounts and clients
- Producing (on set)
- Developing and presenting pitches and proposals
- Marketing and content creation for social media
- Scripting and researching
- Other duties as required
Skills & Abilities
- 2-5 years video producer experience
- 2-5 years project management experience
- An understanding of the video trends and best practices across social media
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Basic video editing and photoshop
- Basic photography and videography
- Basic understanding of WordPress platform
- Proficiency in Adobe creative cloud
– Work some evenings and weekends if required
– While this is a remote position, the successful applicant will need to be based in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
– Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Want to apply?
Head over to our job posting here to apply. Applications are open until Saturday 23rd January.
In your application, please supply 3 links to pieces of your work as a producer in your cover letter. We’d like to see your range of experience across different campaigns/content (please be aware, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted).